Monday, September 8, 2014

a new INQ28 group


(I guess) few decades ago I got some great feedback of my INQ28 group schemed as Cyclops Merchants. Now I have a new group approaching with a total new scheme  - this time I'm about to make a more human-like group with serious influences from Spiky Rat Pack's Mikko's  Lady- series. Obviously the female character with Halo is "stolen" (influenced) from the Mikko's imagery, and other of the thugs are built to be accompanied with her.

EDITED - too drunk.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see what you do with the Ork pain boy, Iv'e been eyeing up the kit myself. Is the head on the haloed femme a cultist one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very promising start. Are you planning on adding any more retinue members?
    I too am eager to see what the painboy will end up as.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready to start making money???

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete